The Prayer Chain is a group of Saint Joseph parishioners who agree to pray for the requests of other parishioners. It was started in 1997 by Art & Emma Schlorch, Mary Sue Crimmins, and John Boughton as a way to formally connect parishioners with the prayer intentions of others.
WHAT WE DO
- READ REQUESTS: you will periodically receive prayer requests as requested Either: periodically via e-mail or as monthly updates by US mail (if you don’t have e-mail).
- UPDATE REQUESTS: we invite members of our parish to send updates to current requests, which will then be forwarded to all prayer chain members.
- PRAY: the most important part of this ministry is to hold those individuals/families who ask for our community's prayers in your own personal prayer.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
HOW TO REQUEST A PRAYER OR SEND AN UPDATE
- by sending an e-mail message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by replying to a prayer chain e-mail you receive
- or by calling Gail Hickner at 288-7632 (if you don’t have e-mail)